Are you an avid user of the TikTok app, have you been wondering why you are not able to recharge coins and you want to know how to fix Titkok recharge not working? Then just read more because we’ve got you covered!
TikTok coins have been a great help to many TikTok users since they are able to make money on TikTok live stream. You can buy the coins and convert them to money but you need to recharge your account first to buy the coins.
It is the recharging to buy the coins that is sometimes problematic because you can face the issue of Tiktkok recharge not working.
If you are on a live stream on the TikTok app and you are not able to buy coins because of your inability to recharge your TikTok because of certain issues, it can be very worrying.
We are going to show you exactly why you are not able to recharge on TikTok and how to fix the issue. Just read more and solve the issue in the best way!
Why Can’t I Recharge My Coins on TikTok?
You may be wondering in the course of a TikTok live stream when you want to buy coins or gifts and later convert them to diamonds but you cannot do that because TikTok is now allowing you to do that. This is why you are not able to recharge on TikTok.
Your TikTok recharge is not working because you have done too many transactions in a particular period of time or in a day. TikTok has a limit for the number of recharges you can make in a day and if you go beyond that you will not be allowed to continue making a recharge on your Titkok.
TikTok finds it very suspicious if you are doing too much of transactions on the app and it cannot be properly trusted. It may be someone who has hacked your account and is making too many transactions with your bank card. So for that matter, TikTok will stop your account from working.
Since it is an international transaction, you would have to link your TikTok account to your bank account in order to make the deposit on the TikTok app.
Therefore, there may be an issue with your details or some information like the date of birth may not be properly verified. If this happens, you cannot be able to make the transaction anymore.
Ways to Fix Cannot Purchase or Recharge Coins on TikTok
If you cannot purchase coins on TikTok and you are wondering how to fix it, we have gotten you all the best guidelines for your issue.
Just follow all the troubleshooting provided here to be able to recharge your TikTok and continue your transactions.
Here are ways to fix it when your TikTok recharge is not working.
1. Check Your Bank Details
If you are not able to make transactions to recharge your TikTok, then you should check your credentials and make sure that all the details you have provided go through the processes to link your bank card to your TikTok. You must make sure that you have added your bank card to your TikTok account properly.
Follow the steps below to add your bank card to your TikTok:
- Launch the TikTok app on your android or iOS device.
- Login to your account if you are not already logged in.
- Tap on the Me icon located in the downright of your screen.
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots located in the top-right corner.
- Choose Wallet.
- Tap on Add Payment and fill in your credit card details correctly.
- Click Done when you finish.
2. Verify Your TikTok Account
If you have exceeded your limit for recharging on the TikTok app, you will receive the pop-up message, “Daily Coin purchase limit reached. To purchase more coins, go to your inbox to have your identity verified”.
For that matter, you should be able to verify your account when you are trying to make another recharge.
To be able to verify your account, follow the steps below to verify your TikTok account in the process of recharging:
- Tap on “Verify” on the pop-up message you receive on TikTok in the process of recharging.
- You will be redirected and you will see “Identity verification required.” Wait for about three minutes and tap “Start” to begin the process of verification.
- Now, you have to verify your identity and you should provide your ID issuing place. Here, look through the options and choose your country.
- After choosing the country, you must choose the ID type and continue. Find the ID that can best suits this verification and choose it.
- Now, upload a clear picture of your ID in the section provided to be verified.
- Continue to provide all the essential details needed and successfully verify that you are the one doing all the transactions on your TikTok purchase.
3. Contact Your Bank
You can contact your bank to verify with them that you are the one making all the transactions.
This is because you will not be able to get your money back if it is later found out that your account was compromised and you did not undertake all or most of the transactions the account did within a period of time.
Therefore, you can contact the customer service of your bank to verify with them that you are the one doing all the transactions and it can be allowed from their end.
If this happens, it is most likely your account will be allowed to continue the transactions you want to do within the day.
You can do this by using the customer service lines of the bank so that you can inform them to allow the transactions you want to do on TikTok.
4. Contact the TikTok Support Center
If you have not done more than one transaction in a day and cannot recharge your TikTok, even after trying the above guidelines, then you should contact the TikTok support center and inform them that you are not able to recharge your TikTok.
You can report the problem by following the easy steps below:
- Launch the TikTok app on your android or iPhone device.
- Login to your TikTok account if you are not already logged in.
- Now, go to your profile using the Me button on the home page.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in your profile’s top right corner.
- In the menu that comes, tap “Settings and Privacy“.
- Now, choose “Report a problem.”
- Select “Account and profile” in this section. Look for the issue and choose it to report to the TikTok Support Center.
If you are not able to recharge your TikTok to continue purchasing coins on TikTok live stream, it can be very worrying but you can solve the issue using a few guidelines to enable you to recharge your TikTok.
You should know that there is a limit on the number of transactions you can do in a day and if you exceed that limit, it means you are supposed to find other options to make the payment. All the necessary solutions have been provided in this article.
Reach out to this article whenever you see your TikTok recharge not working!