One amazing feature of TikTok is the relative ease with which you are able to save videos.
With the TikTok app, you are able to save videos with just a simple tap or click, be it your own videos or those of others.
Here’s an article that provides in-depth information on how to download TikTok videos.
In this article, we will delve into how to save a TikTok video to your camera roll on your Android device or iPhone.
Moreover, you will also discover how to your TikTok draft videos to camera roll without posting.
How to Save TikTok Videos Without Posting
Here’s how to save TikTok videos on both Android phones and iPhones to your camera roll without posting. This method is useful when you want to download one video at a time.
- Locate the Share icon at the bottom of the video and tap on it.
- Tap Save Video. This will save the video file to your phone and can equally be found in your camera roll or gallery. (Note that the “Save Video” icon will only be visible when the video is public).
How to Save a TikTok Draft to Camera Roll Without Posting
To save a TikTok draft video to camera roll without posting, make it private by setting the privacy (who can watch this video) to “Only me.” Then in the “more options,” toggle “Save to device.”
Here’s a step-by-step procedure on how to save a TikTok to camera roll:
- Step 1: Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner to access your TikTok profile.
- Step 2: Tap on the “Drafts” folder to open your TikTok draft videos.
- Step 3: Tap on the video you want to get saved in the camera roll.
- Step 4: Use the editing buttons on the right to apply some effects to the video if you want to.
- Step 5: Tap “Next.” On the “Post” page, tap on “Who can watch this video.”
- Step 6: Change the video’s publicity settings from “Everyone” to “Only me” since you want this video to be simply saved to the camera roll and not to be posted.
- Step 7: Ensure the “Save to device” toggle is on. This will save the video to your device.
- Step 7: Tap on “Post.” This action will actually not post the video. It will rather save the video to your camera roll.
How to Save a TikTok to Camera Roll Without Watermark
By default, every TikTok video you download will have the TikTok logo as well as the username of the video creator.
To download TikTok videos without any watermark, we have to use third-party online tools. With these tools, you can even save a TikTok to camera roll even if the app doesn’t work or if the video is without a save button.
Here are some effective apps and websites to save TikTok videos to your camera roll without a watermark:
Just like TikTok video downloader apps, there are various online tools or websites that you can use to download TikTok videos to your computer or phone.
One of such websites is Savefrom.net.
To download a TikTok video with this website:
- Copy the link to the video you want to download.
- Visit Savefrom.net using your phone or computer. Paste the link to the video in the text box.
- Select a video resolution and click or tap on “Download.”
SnapTik is of the tools that downloads TikTok videos without any watermark.
To use this tool to download TikTok videos:
- Press the Share video icon underneath the video and tap on “copy Link.” (for Android phones and iPhones). If you’re using the TikTok web version, you’ll find the “Copy” button close to the video link under the video.
- Go to SnapTik and paste the video link in the textbox.
- Click on “Download” to get the video with no watermark saved to your device.
TikSave allows your to download your favorite TikTok videos in HD without any watermark or TikTok username. It works on devices and operating systems of all kinds be it Android, iPhone, PC or tablet.
With TikSave, downloading a video on TikTok is seamless and involves just a few simple steps.
- Copy the link to the TikTok video.
- Visit TikSave.io and paste the link in the text area and click on the download button.
- Click on “Download as MP4” to save it as a video.
If you found that you can’t save TikTok videos because of one reason or another, take a look at this article.